- 1 cup Sam Adams 20 pounds of pumpkin beer
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- Preheat oven according to biscuit mix package.
- Prepare biscuit dough according to the directions on the biscuit mix package except replace the liquid portion with Sam Adams 20 pounds of pumpkin beer.
- After the dough is mixed, knead in 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut biscuits. When you have cut as many biscuits as you can out of the rolled piece of dough, simply ball it up and roll out again. Keep doing this until there is not enough dough left to make one more biscuit.
- Place the cut biscuits on a greased (or spray oiled) sheet pan and bake according to the package directions.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and serve!