Odell Beer and Bacon Dip
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 oz shredded mozzarella (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 oz shredded cheddar
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ¾ cup Odell Myrcenary
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, cheddar, smoked paprika, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, cornstarch and beer to a food processor. Process on high until smooth and well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in most of the copped bacon, reserving about 2 tablespoons.
- Pour the dip into an oven safe bowl top with reserved bacon.
- Bake at 350 until warmed through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
If the dip is “fluffy” out of the oven, just stir before serving.