Grilled Street Corn with IPA Chipotle Cream
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears of yellow corn, shucked
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 or 2 chipotle chilies in adobo
- 3 tablespoons Voodoo Ranger IPA
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium high. Add the corn to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted butter, sprinkle with salt.
- Grill over medium high heat until grill marks appear on all sides.
- In a blender add the sour cream, chipotle chilies (1 for lower heat, 2 for more heat), and Voodoo Ranger IPA beer, blend until smooth. Add additional beer for thinner sauce.
- Add the corn to a serving tray, drizzle with sauce, sprinkle liberally with cotija and cilantro. (roll corn to coat in sauce, if desired).